Get Your Life Back Programsfor trauma victims & first responders
These programs are designed for people who have experienced trauma or severe stress that impacts their everyday lives, such as PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), flashbacks and mood problems (anger, depression, anxiety). They also help to build resilience for times of trauma, tragedy and disaster.
Get Your Life Back Programs are structured to help you to move from your darkest, most difficult and sometimes frightening moments to understanding and a newfound sense of relief, healing and inner peace.
- Learn how to bring fast relief and break the stress response;
- Develop an acceptance and understanding of how stress and trauma can impact you;
- Have a treasure trove of strategies, steps and resources for trauma and stress relief and recovery;
- Discover how to choose the best recovery step at any given moment;
- Build your own unique protocol to maintain stress resilience.
Get Your Life Back Programs are available as:
- Ten-week online programs
- Personal coaching programs
- Personal intense relief programs
Emergency Responders Get Your Life Back Programs
These programs are designed to:
- Meet specific situational needs;
- Build resilience for times of trauma, tragedy or disaster.
Gillian Padgett, MISMA
For over 25 years Gillian has specialized in stress and trauma. She has worked with traditional medical and complementary health care practitioners to support patients and she brings to the program her knowledge, experience and compassion when she gently guides you towards recovery, understanding and growth.
Supporting local community
Charitable beneficiary – Whitevalley Community Resource Centre, Lumby, British Columbia, Canada. A non-profit organization with the mission to promote and support the health and well-being of the community and provide accessible, inclusive resources to people in need of information and assistance. Programs include counselling, parent/caregiver and tot drop-ins, after school and summer day camp for children, drug and alcohol counselling, youth pre-employment, and senior’s programs.