ABOUT GILLIAN PADGETT
Stress and trauma specialist
Member, International Stress Management Association UK
Psychotherapist and hypnotherapist
Trauma and Stress Relief, Recovery and Resilience for Inner Growth and Peace
Recent research shows that:
- 75 percent of people are affected by trauma and 50 percent of them suffer from long- term PTSD, depression, anxiety and other problems.
- Children who experience trauma are more likely to develop cancer and other life-threatening illnesses when they reach middle-age.
Because of the often devastating effects of untreated trauma and our increased exposure to traumatic events, Gillian has chosen to specialize in these areas to promote self-empowerment and holistic health.
Creator of the Stress Wisdom Model which facilitates relief and recovery from stress and trauma by supporting mind, body, emotions and spirit, allowing people to effortlessly regain life balance and grow stronger.
- Stress Wisdom: The Holistic Approach to Stress
- Let Stress Heal Your Life: Uncover Your Amazing Capacity to Thrive
- From Trauma to Tranquility: A Guide to Inner Peace
Creator of: Pathways from Trauma to Tranquility, a new 10-week online program introducing protocols and practices to shift from pain, fear and overwhelm to ease, understanding and growth.
As a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist trained in the UK to work with victims of crime and families of murder victims, Gillian has specialized in stress and trauma for more than 25 years. Having experienced trauma herself, she has spent considerable time researching the latest information on the effects of trauma and ways to alleviate their impact. She combines timeless wisdom and cutting-edge research when guiding her clients in person, through her books and programs.
What some clients have said:
“I no longer feel a victim.”
“I have never been happier.”
“I can cope with anything now.”
“I can do it!”
Some companies, clinics and non-profit organisations: for whom Gillian has provided programs for individuals and groups on trauma and stress relief, recovery and resilience:
- Bath Natural Health Clinic, Bath
- British United Provident Association (BUPA)
- Dorset Orthopaedic
- Natural Health Clinic, Bristol
- Pierian Centre, Bristol
- Private Patients Plan (PPP)
- Rush Hill Surgery, Bath
- Victim Support, Merton, SW London, Bath and Bristol
- Weston Surgery, Bath
- West Wiltshire District Council
- Bernard Haldane, Vancouver, BC
- Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC
- College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
- First Nations Centre, Vernon, BC
- Friends for Life, Vancouver, BC
- Glenayre, Vancouver, BC
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC), Vancouver, BC
- Ministry of Children and Families, Burnaby, BC
- New Westminster CAM Centre, New Westminster, BC
- Roundlake Treatment Centre, North Okanagan, BC
- Sourcepoint Shiatsu Centre, Vancouver, BC
- Squamish Nations, North Vancouver and Squamish, BC
- Telus, Vancouver, BC