Weight, Diabetes and You!

Weight, Diabetes and You!

Amazing information to master your health and avoid becoming a diabetes statistic. My morning routine involves quickly going through my two inboxes, deleting 99% of the content and responding to the remaining 1%. Yesterday, I followed the same process, but there was...
Before Stress Hits, We Get Warning Signs

Before Stress Hits, We Get Warning Signs

WHAT ARE YOURS? With the exception of trauma, which tends to come from unexpected, unpredictable and frightening circumstances, stress tends to slowly sneak up on us. We may good-naturedly handle extra pressure at work because a colleague is sick. Yet when the broader...